** We are not responsible for the item that is damaged while installing.**
1. Cleaning surface - Windex or rubbing alcohol, cotton clothes or paper towel
2. Masking tape or painting tape - to hold the decal
3. Squeegee or something similar as a credit card
4. Optional tape ruler - to put the decal in the right position
5. Optional scissor or cutting tool
6. Optional wet application - water spray mixed with dishwashing detergent (The ratio of 1/2 gallon of water to 1 drop of detergent)
7. The proper temperature of the surface to install is 60°F to 90°F.
8. No pressure wash for a week. Let the sticker activate on the surface.
9. No direct scraping on winter time.
10. Get some more tips how to install on YOUTUBE typing in " Decal installation" or " Sticker installation"
Thank you for the interest in my item.