1976 Royal Bank of Scotland
One Pound Banknote Four Digit Serial Number
Pick Number 336 Beautiful Very Fine Currency
For your World Currency Collection-PCU942
- Description: A beautiful very fine or much better banknote issued by The Royal Bank of Scotland. This is the 1976 one pound currency note. The banknote is dark green on multicolored under print with the Scottish arms to the right of the front. The has the same color scheme as the front and depicts the image of Edinburgh Castle to the left of center. The bank note has one signature on the front as well as the serial number , which is displayed twice in black on the front. This particular note has the four digit serial number 009952 and is series B/8. The banknote has a watermark depicting the image of Adam Smith. Please carefully review the scan as it is part and parcel of our description.
- Date: May 3, 1976.
- Printer: Bradbury, Wilkinson & Co. New Malden, Surray, England.
- Size: The banknote measures ~5 1/4" by ~2 5/8".
- Pick Number: P 336.
- Condition: I would grade this banknote as a very nice very fine or much better with all the details being very well preserved. The note has several vertical folds but no horizontal folds. The note also has light wrinkling but retains quite a bit of its original crispiness and stiffness. The corners are intact and have very little rounding if any but have several light bumps. The edges are intact and have no appreciable roughness. The note is clean, with no pinholes, no graffiti, no stains, and no splits or tears. This is a very attractive note, with light handling. The note is clean and bright with residual original sheen. Please see photos for additional condition information.
Please view our 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence. We guarantee the authenticity, description and condition of the items we sell. We will refund your purchase
price if not completely satisfied.
Shipping and Handling
- Buyer pays for careful domestic shipping & handling.
- Contact us for world-wide international shipping & handling charges.
- It is our policy to declare the full item price on customs forms.
- The shipping charges quoted do not include possible customs fees, these are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Note, packages going overseas can take as long as 3 to 4 weeks to reach their destination, so please be patient and allow sufficient time for your item to reach you.
- A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGES:
- In an effort to avoid misunderstandings we have always provide our customers with information about the expected cost of shipping and handling for each item, in our ads.
- Thus these charges should not come as a surprise and as a buyer you implicitly agree to them when you place your bid.
- We would also like to remind our wonderful customers that shipping cost is more than just the cost of postage.
- In order to safely ship an item we need to obtain packaging materials, tape, and other supplies.
Terms and Conditions:
By placing a bid in this auction, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Please e-mail with any questions you have before the end of the auction.
- The wining bidder will be contacted within 24 hours of auction close via email.
- We will let you know the total you need to pay based on the final auction price and the S&H charge listed in the ad
- We ask that you contact us back within three days indicating your intent to complete the sale and giving us a mailing address for shipping the item.
- Refunds are given for purchase price upon return of the item. Postage and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Your payment is due to us within 10 days from auction close, unless you notify us in advance of your intent to be late.
- We will inform you, via e-mail, when we receive your payment and when we ship your item.
- We expect feedback to be initiated by the bidder upon completion of the transaction at which time we will be pleased to reciprocate.
- Failure to follow these simple terms will be construed as your desire not to complete the sale.